Malibu represents all that is beautiful about California: miles of white sand beaches, tall palm trees, great surfers, premium shops, new restaurants, and a bunch of celebrity residences. It’s not shocking that Malibu has been recognized as the best beach destination for vacationers. People look for Malibu vacation rentals and travel here in hopes of seeing famous people or ticking off all the thrilling activities on their travel bucket list. Here are the top things to do in Malibu if you want to have the most amazing vacation ever.
- 1. Visit the Adamson House – Malibu Lagoon State Beach Park is home to the remarkable Adamson House, which showcases Spanish architecture. The Adamson family constructed the home in 1929, and it has elaborate, bright tilework, paintings, and special lighting fixtures. The house and its lovely garden are preserved in their original condition and accessible to the general public for a reasonable rate that also covers admission to the Malibu Lagoon Museum.
- Surf at Surfrider Beach – You should go to Surfrider Beach, also called Malibu Lagoon State Beach, to try or practice your surfing skills. It’s best to go to Surfrider Beach early in the day because it’s one of Los Angeles’ top surfing locations and is often crowded. To ride the waves all day, every day, grab your surfboard and head to Malibu Lagoon State Beach.
- Take a stroll to Malibu Pier – The renowned pier in Malibu is among the best sights to view. A significant tourist destination and a local landmark is the wooden-planked pier. As you make your way to the pier’s end, bask in the breathtaking ocean scenery, watch for dolphins, and enjoy the surfers showcasing their skills. Then if you get hungry, you may eat at one of the surrounding eateries or catch your dinner.
- Dive through the Malibu waters – Pick Malibu Divers to take you to a completely undiscovered area of Malibu. You will be guided on underwater expeditions while being taught the fundamentals of deep diving and scuba diving by qualified professionals. Malibu diving is not only entertaining, but it can also save your life, and you never know; you might even encounter Nemo.
- Take beautiful photos at the Getty Villa – The huge collection of artifacts stored at the Getty Villa by oil tycoon Paul J. Getty is ready for exploration. There are about 1,200 items on display that date between 6,500 BC to 500 AD. Even if you’re not a fan of art, this well-known Malibu destination still offers a romantic date idea because your date will enjoy looking over its gorgeous courtyard and landscaped gardens.
- Camp at Thornhill Broome Campground – Thornhill Broome Campground in Malibu is the coolest of them all, as it is only reasonable for the best beach towns to have the nicest beach camping spots. You may swim all day and toast marshmallows at night at this campground, which is packed with first-rate amenities. Underneath the Malibu night sky, enjoy a wonderful time with your family, friends, or lover while the ocean breeze blows through your hair.
- Malibu Coastal Adventures – The beaches in Malibu are constantly attractive. And if you believe they all serve the same things, then think again because there are more explorations by the ocean in store. You may learn about all the water sports you’ve been eager to try out with Malibu Coastal Adventures and sail among the rich marine life of Southern California. Join a Malibu beach sightseeing tour or join one of the many events the captain has planned. You’re in for a treat, and Malibu Coastal Adventures has you covered.