Are you looking for the best education center for your child? If yes, then follow us. We will give you the entire idea regarding the lesson plans for 1-2-year-olds and other essential things.
Explore with us.
As a parent, it is evident that you will think about your kid’s future. What about why we recommend you to contact us as we will help you deal with the activities for 1-year-olds. Activities with Alexa welcome you to our service. We will help you to get a bright future for your kid. We provide all the playful activities by which you can get a bright future for your little one.
How Do Toddlers Communicate?
The kids of this age may have memorized pieces of many words. They may recite or express what they hear. At the point when they find time to talk, however, they might not be prepared to speak correctly. Hence, for such reasons, lesson plans for 1-2-year-olds hold a bunch of significance.
When they come to 2 years of age, the little one will say 50 words or more, use expressions, and assemble two-word sentences. 2-year-old lesson plans encompass numerous aspects that you can educate your child. Here are some activities that you can plan effortlessly for your toddler at homeschooling
Activities for 1-year-olds-
● Body parts: Tell your kid where the eyes are, where your nose is. Put your fingers and rehearse all the facial expressions so that your kid can comprehend. Point out your ears, hands, feet, teeth, head, hair, and so on. Show them on their bodies. At that point, on different occasions in the day, ask them, “Where’s your nose? Where are your eyes?”
● Beast sounds and names: The babies will adore establishing animal sounds before they can say the creature’s name. However, make it specific to indicate to them both and show them resemblances as it’s been said.
● The kid’s name: The child should react upon hearing their name, yet they might have the alternative to say their word now. Make your child practice the main clues of their character.
● Household partners and their names: Teach your baby to identify the family members like mother, father, grandmother, and grandfather. Make them learn their name as well. You should also try to make an image book of loved ones is an extraordinary method to become familiar with their terms.
● Habits: Teach the kid to say formal words like please, thank you, pardon me, the pleasure is all mine and are ordinary.
● Food and fruits: Show them each fruit when you give them to eat. This way, they will discover which fruit they are eating. For instance, if you give them orange to eat, make them learn that it is orange and teach them the color.
● Tones: Tell the baby that it is red when you are coloring an apple or a rose. Likewise, make them identify what is a different color as well.
Chetan Sharma is a blogger and digital marketer by profession. He handles a network of multiple websites like Samacheer Kalvi Books & Samacheer Kalvi 3rd Books various others. He helps clients all over the world to achieve digital success.