When buying a quadrant shower tray and their enclosures, many people have problems. Since they are plentiful and most are priced at very inexpensive prices, if not every one of them. However, there are certain fundamental factors that you need to consider, as well as buying any other product.
Firstly, the bathroom area, if your bathroom has limited space, then something can be purchased that leaves something to be desired. Some people decide to expand their bathrooms so that the newly acquired property is adapted. The issue of money also exists. People have a tight budget usually. They have a lot to spend on these bathroom appliances. Also, many types of cabinets and enclosures exist. Some of the most famous are:
The Stone Resin
Resin is the main component of this type of material. It (resin) is mixed with the stone and face materials, which makes it special. The materials are given time to adjust after the mixing is done. The stone resin type provides a relatively solid and lasting nature compared with other types thanks to these strong materials. They are heavy, however, and if you install them you might need support from a plumber.
These are strong and long-lasting. But these quadrant shower trays are heavy on the reverse side. It will be a tough task for a DIY job if you are trying to put one on a floor above the ground level. However, installing these types of trays should not be a too big problem if you are looking for professional help.
The acrylic type does the trick for those who care about weight but still want something worthwhile. This type is easy to install and most of the panels and legs are raised. They are perfect for people like boats who live in mobile areas. Its utility extends to the entire connexion to the pipework. Some producers have reached the extra milestone and added new characteristics to the acrylic models. Certain types have a hair trap and dirt characteristic. This stops the waste pipes from being obstructed. This style is suitable for areas where a lot of weight, for example on floorboards, caravans or boats can be placed in the field. These racks are also useful for joining tubing and waste because they normally come off the ground with legs and frames.
Quadrant shower tray range in height as well. People are, however, free to personalise their needs, preferences, and tastes. It is important to know the system of the waste line before buying the trays. The waste line on the rack varies according to the position.
- Walking in shower enclosures is also an issue. It is also a good idea to look for walking in shower enclosures of the same size as trays. Those of the same size guarantee a long-term solution for your bathroom.
- It also solves all your issues with water retention and spillage. Furthermore, instead of spending money on renovating and expanding your bathroom area, you can buy those with the same size.
- Good care of them is also essential. Remove the stains with vinegar and clean them regularly. Abrasive cleaning agents and bleach are some that may ruin your shower trays. Thus, do not use them.
- The work on the pipe is a point of concern for the type of stone resin. It can be very difficult to connect the waste to the bottom of the tray. One solution is to lift the tray over the ground onto a platform.
- You may also select a “Slimline Shower Tray” to give the shower a minimalistic and contemporary look. They are made of stone resin but are provided with an option of a leg and panel to support the assembly.
Either you make stone or Acrylic quadrant shower tray, or they are small, try to keep them sleek and easy to use anyway. Whatever tray you eventually choose. The idea is to follow a style which adds value to your home. In case you choose to move, the shower enclosure should also be an appeal for others. You can find plenty of bathroom stores in the UK for reliable trays. Search now!