Are you an influencer looking to grow more followers on Instagram? Or maybe you have a business that you want to promote on Instagram? For both cases, Instagram is one of the best tools as it uses appealing visual content to connect with the audience globally. It is a fun tool that can bring a lot of business for your brand.
Though, you do need to make use of the perfect tools when using Instagram for your business. You cannot achieve success without putting out great content or measuring the success of that content, and both of these things require the use of correct tools.
Here is a list of tools that you should use for getting better engagement out of your Instagram account.
Canva is one app that is best known for creating and editing appealing images. It will help you not only create visuals for posting but also Instagram’s stories. Also, using the Canva app, you can incorporate text in your image, or create multi-image layouts, and make use of other graphics as well.
Not only this, with the help of Canva, but you can also design more than just graphics for Instagram. You can create icons for your website, business card, posters, banners, and more. So, this app is a must-have for all Instagrammers. If you are only using it for images, you need to sign-up and start using it. But if you want to use pro-features, the cost for the same is $12.99 per month.
Video content is popular on Instagram. If you want more engagement, try adding content to Reels and IGTV. For the same, use InShot, this video editing app works well on both Android and iOS smartphones. Here are the things that you can do with this app:
- Insert music, voice-overs, emojis, text, and effects to your video clips.
- Not only for Instagram, but you can also use this app for other social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
- It also lets you merge videos, split them, and trim them.
- Lastly, get experimental with video speed using this app.
- The basic app is free, but there are features that you have to buy in the app.
Another photo-editing app that works to make your visuals fine-tuned is Snapseed. The unique feature that this app has is that it lets you use a brush through which you can make every aspect of the photo just right. There is one more exclusive feature, and that is of Snapseed Stacks.
It aids you in saving multiple filters in the form of a template that you can use later so that your IG feed is consistent throughout. The best part about the app though is that it is free to use.
The Sked tool works on iOS, Android, and Web and serves as a management tool for your Instagram account. It is a scheduling tool which has tons of features that helps a business run efficient and effective marketing campaigns. Its use:
- It lets you schedule multiple photos, so you don’t have to wait around and publish them on the go.
- It has an in-built editor which has many filters best for fine-tuning your visuals.
- It has a seven-day free trial period. After that, there are a few paid plans which you can choose as per your requirement.
It is one of the most popular and powerful Instagram scheduling and post publishing tools. It is making heads turn with its ease of use. There are two ways to use this: one, schedule a post, and it will send you a push notification reminding you about it. Click on publish and it will. The second way works if you have a business account on Instagram. If you do, it will automatically publish the post for you.
6. Repost for IG
A lot of times you like to repost the content that you are tagged in or that your customers made for you. With Repost for IG tool, this is possible. It not only helps you post the content, but gives them due credit as well. Using this app is simple.
- Copy the URL link of the post you want to share.
- Now open the repost app, you will see a credit icon, now copy the description, and the image is ready for posting on your account.
These apps can turn your Instagram experience even better. For people doing business on IG, using these apps is vital for them to gain more reach and engagement.