There are various methods for your Canon printer now not printing well. By troubleshooting the printer, you could discover the printer problem. The printer software program has options for troubleshooting your printer. Once the root reason of the trouble is understood, you could effortlessly restore the printer difficulty. You also can use various tools to clear up the issue with Canon printers. The Canon printer is one of the most used printers. People use wireless canon printers for their home and office work needs. Sometimes, Canon printer users complain that the printer stopped responding to print commands. If you are also facing a canon printer not responding issue then you need to contact an expert technician. The technicians are enriched with talent and expertise in printer problems. The technician will help you to fix printer issues such as canon printer stopped responding, canon printer not printing or any canon printer problem.
Canon is a brand which is most popular among the users. If the printer does not print in black ink, it might be due to the printhead nozzles. Sometimes they are seen to prevent the black ink from getting into the paper. In some cases, black ink may fall out or black ink may print if an empty ink cartridge is clogged. The restoring process of the black ink is to clean the nozzles. Before going to troubleshoot at first, you have to know the causes of this problem and then, know how to fix the Why is my Canon printer not printing issues in your printer.
We Have Some Easy Steps for Canon Printer Not Printing Issue:
- Perform the tough printer reset to restore the Canon printer problem.
- Power off the printer and unplug it from the wall socket.
- Remove the cable from the rear of the printer.
- Leave the printer to rest for a minute or two.
- Replug the printer immediately to the socket without the usage of surge protectors.
- Reconnect the cable that is eliminated from the rear of the Canon printer.
- Power on the Canon printer and wait until it will become silent.
- Do a check print and test if the printer responds.
Easy Methods To Resolve Canon printer Not Printing Issue:
1- PowerCycle Your Device- This is the fundamental step, but it works lots of time. When your computer does not identify the printer, it will cause a canon printer to not print the problem. So you should try to reboot your computer and printer once. After rebooting your computer and printer, you need to wait for 1 minute and then try to print something from the printer. If you have set up your canon printer as a network printer, you should try to reboot your router as well.
2- Use Genuine Cartridges- If you are not using genuine cartridges then you face this problem in your printer. So, you should use genuine ink or toner supplies. Because the Canon does not guarantee the quality of duplicate cartridges. So that, you must use genuine cartridges. Canon printers that don’t print black might also be caused for this reason.
3- Uninstall & Reinstall The printer- This is the last option for troubleshooting a printer, in the method you need to uninstall the existing printer driver from your computer. To know more about you need to visit this link: canon printer not printing text. Once the printer driver uninstalls, you need to reboot your computer, and then you need to set up your Canon printer again. you may download the printer driver from canon’s official website After performing all these steps, I hope your canon printer will start working perfectly fine. If you are having any other issue with your printer.
4- Align the Printer:
Next or last you must align the cartridges.
- At first, you need to turn on your printer and the paper is there in the input tray.
- Then you have to click the next button to open the Setup icon.
- You have to click on the right arrow button to open the tools and then click on OK.
- Next, you need to click on the right arrow button to open the Align Printer and then click on OK. The printer now prints on the alignment page.
- Close the lid and press the Ok to complete the alignment.
- Wait for the printer to scan the alignment sheet and complete the alignment process.
I hope you have resolved your canon printer not printing issue. If you are facing any issue with a Canon printer. So, you need to contact the customer care. They will surely give you easy and complete information & solutions about a canon printer. As we know, Canon is a very useful device for printing.